ASD LAMINAT’s heritage dates back to 1955 when we first started our ventures under the name Alpay Forestry Products within the forestry market. In the approaching years, the company name was changed to ASD LAMINAT once we introduced a laminate production line into our scope.
At the present time, our production line consists of 5 impregnation, 5 High Pressure Laminate, 3 Continuous High Pressure Laminate lines, and a Resin Reactor all in all with an annual production capacity of 35.000.000m2 (377.000.000ft2) of laminate that can be comprised of 400+ designs and 30+ surfaces.
Here, we value the needs and demands of every one of our business partners within the 65+ countries that we are operational in.
Since the very get go, we have always stayed faithful in our golden rule which is to better ourselves everyway and everyday than the day before in avenues such as technology, quality and growth.
We absolutely believe in big thinking. We are contented to know that our business is appreciated in 65 countries worldwide and that our market is expanding day in and day out.
Adaptivity & Flexibility
As of right now, our collection exceeds 400 designs and 30 finishes. We are consistently expanding the reach of our collection for the sake of all the needs and demands of our very dear business partners.
When it comes to customer relations, we find these three words expressing who we are the best of all; Fidelity, Sincerity and Integrity.
Our Respect & Love For Our Planet
We believe in being the change ourselves that we would like to see in the world. Therefore, we believe in living in harmony with our planet, not off of it.
- In 1955, Alpay Forestry Products was founded starting off by distributing some of the leading global brands of the forestry market.
- In 1999, the company name was changed to "ASD Laminat" along with the introduction of a laminate production line that consisted of a Continuous High Pressure Laminate and an impregnation line.
- In 2007, a High Pressure Laminate line and a resin reactor was added into our production capacity.
- In 2010, a High Pressure Laminate line was added into our production capacity.
- In 2013, a High Pressure Laminate and a Continuous High Pressure Laminate line was added into our production capacity.
- In 2016, a High Pressure Laminate, a Continuous High Pressure Laminate line was added into our production capacity.
- In 2018, a High Pressure Laminate and 2 impregnation lines were added into our production capacity.