ASD Laminat’s heritage dates back to 1955 when we first started our ventures under the name Alpay Forestry Products within the forestry market. In the approaching years, our company name was changed to ASD Laminat once we introduced a laminate production line into our scope.
At the present time, our production line consists of 5 impregnation, 5 High Pressure Laminate, 3 Continuous High Pressure Laminate lines, and Resin Reactors all in all with an annual production capacity of 35.000.000 m2 | 377.000.000 ft2 of laminate having one of the most comprehensive and extensive decor & design, product, grade and finish collection within the industry.
Here, we value the needs and demands of every one of our business partners within the 65+ countries that we are operational in.
Think Big, Think Global
We absolutely believe in big thinking. We are contented to know that our market is expanding globally day in and day out.
We believe in being the change ourselves that we would like to see in the world. Therefore, we believe in living in harmony with our planet, not off of it.
Since the very get go, we have always stayed faithful to our golden rule which is to better ourselves in everyway and everyday than the day before.
When it comes to a partnership, we find these three words expressing who we are the best of all; Fidelity, Sincerity and Integrity.
Innovation & Adaptation
As of right now, our collection include over 400 decors & designs, 15 products, 5 grades and 30 finishes. We are consistently expanding the reach of our collection for the sake of all the needs and demands of our business partners.
- In 1955, Alpay Forestry Products was founded starting off by distributing some of the leading global brands of the forestry market.
- In 1999, the company name was changed to "ASD Laminat" along with the introduction of a laminate production line that consisted of a Continuous High Pressure Laminate and an impregnation line.
- In 2007, a High Pressure Laminate line and a resin reactor was added into our production capacity.
- In 2010, a High Pressure Laminate line was added into our production capacity.
- In 2013, a High Pressure Laminate and a Continuous High Pressure Laminate line was added into our production capacity.
- In 2016, a High Pressure Laminate, a Continuous High Pressure Laminate line was added into our production capacity.
- In 2018, a High Pressure Laminate and 2 impregnation lines were added into our production capacity.